- Italian doctors warn that Facebook could trigger an asthma attack in some susceptible users.
- If someone would like to for some unknown reason he can now log into My____ from FaceBook.
- New Twitter doesn't seem to work terribly well.
- On De-Friend Day I logged into FB but then decided fake friends were useful static and camoflaging cover so left them.
- Surprise! The ones raising US government fear levels about cyber warfare are the security firms that fill contracts to solve the problems that apparently only they say exist, to the tune of billions.
- Decentralised infrastructure is less vulnerable to attack than centralised, which is what governments seem to push for.
- There's some sort of Batman-sounding underground cyber command cave at the Pentagon, or perhaps it's just being built (by the people in the first bullet) as I speak.
posted by - 11:19 PM