A virtual world with quests and time travel, Next Island is part of Entropia.
Seems obvious after the fact that time travel would be a good idea.
So far I:
- Tried to tp there using my Entropia acct but it demanded 40,000ped ==:O
- Thought beginners couldn't be killed; got killed
- Fell off a waterfall
- Stumbled into a house
- Accidentally found a more advanced quest and accepted it
- Gathered some sort of plant (????)
- Now I'm sort of lost heh
- Their movement controls are supposed to be like Old Skool Entropia (click and go) but Entropia doesn't use that (they use both MB = better) so it doesn't work and they don't have the new system apparently
- As everything is, it's harder if you have one hand
- It reminds me of There (jungles/monkeys/ruins) crossed with Blue Mars (Cryengine, fashion), and its palette is rather unmodulated
- Ready-built houses must be for rent
posted by - 9:21 PM