Things that are problems for me in the current (non-Beta 3.0) U.I.:
- Alignment menu was moved to a deeper pane so I have to dig many times a day for it or leave it open.
- Multiple links show up in Inventory but I don't want them to: I need a 'hide all links' function.
- Open panes go over the UI with the result that warnings, IMs, etc., are covered up (since my usual view is just opened script windows/edit pane/alignment pane/minimap/inventory windows.
- When the UI is suppressed for machinima I can no longer interact as in 1.XX UIs with elements such as open animations. And no, I can't make gestures for ever animation as they need to be full-perm and besides it's too many and Gestures are touchy (we were trained out of using Gestures when they stopped working right for a couple of years.).
- WindLight is less easy to use; I used to create presets every day and edit temporarily my other presets (to move the sun, etc.) without saving them. Temporary changes are not possible now, editing presets requires more input.
- *this space reserved*
posted by - 1:10 PM