- [15:35] Shadowen Silvera: I am guessing it's not like using the physics engine where they lose energy?
- [15:35] Falcon Linden: they do use the physics engine, but they do not use any energy-related rules
- [15:35] Johan Laurasia: right, not physical at all Shadowen
- [15:35] Johan Laurasia: oh...
- [15:36] Motor Loon: like the energizer bunnie... they just goes and goes and goes... and...
- [15:36] Falcon Linden: the energy stuff was all our code, not in the physics engine
- [15:36] Midice Holfe: this is pretty exciting news.... cant wait to play with..
- [15:36] Sigma Avro: Path finding system events ? whish one are they ? Update of the patfinding functions ?
- [15:36] Miguael Liamano: they aren't physic. more like a minirail train.
- [15:36] Ima Mechanique: Motor, more like zombies I think ;-)
- [15:36] Johan Laurasia: so a rat that finds it's way though a maze should be possible?
- [15:36] Shadowen Silvera: by the I meant SL's
- [15:36] Falcon Linden: sigma: path_update event
- [15:36] Falcon Linden: johan: absolutely
- [15:36] Lorca Linden: also : no need to worry about "script energy" with pathfinding, objects can go up inclines follow across region boundries etc
- [15:36] Sigma Avro: how often they occur ?
- [15:36] Johan Laurasia: schweet
- [15:36] Sigma Avro: Falcon ?
- [15:36] Falcon Linden: sigma: when something notable happens
posted by - 3:56 PM
Post a Comment
PLZ LEEVE A MEZZAGE KTHNXBAI